Lake Country Community Legal Clinic

LCCLC Print Banner

Text Size:  A-  A  A+ A++

Ontario Works

(Formerly Welfare)

  • Have you applied for Ontario Works and been turned down?
  • Have you requested an Internal Review?
  • Have you filed an appeal to the Social Benefits Tribunal and you need help?
  • Is the amount of your cheque correct?
  • Do you have an overpayment that you disagree with or don't understand?
  • Are you trying to get money to help with a move or needed household items?
  • Have you received a letter putting your cheque on hold or cutting you off?
  • Are you living with someone who has been determined to to be your spouse?
  • Any other problems or questions about your cheque?

Contact the Legal Clinic of any of the situations above apply to you.