- Have you applied for Ontario Works and been turned down?
- Have you requested an Internal Review?
- Have you filed an appeal to the Social Benefits Tribunal and you need help?
- Is the amount of your cheque correct?
- Do you have an overpayment that you disagree with or don't understand?
- Are you trying to get money to help with a move or needed household items?
- Have you received a letter putting your cheque on hold or cutting you off?
- Are you living with someone who has been determined to to be your spouse?
- Any other problems or questions about your cheque?
Contact the Legal Clinic of any of the situations above apply to you.