Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
- Have you applied for Ontario Disability Support Program benefits and been turned down?
- Have you requested an Internal Review?
- Have you filed an appeal to the Social Benefits Tribunal and you need help?
- Do you think you are not getting the right amount of Ontario Disability Support Program benefits?
- Has ODSP told you that you have an overpayment?
- Do you disagree or not understand the overpayment?
- Are you trying to get money to help with a move or needed household items?
- Do you have questions about working while receiving ODSP?
- Have you received a letter saying your benefits have been put on hold or you have you been cut off benefits?
- Are you living with a person that ODSP has determined is your spouse?
- Have you just been released from jail and want to get back onto ODSP?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, contact the legal clinic.